Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Swagbucks

Sorry for not posting for a few days. My kids finally returned to school after being off for a week and a half because of snow. Now I finally have some peace and quiet.

Swagbucks is the absolute easiest no effort way that I have found to earn Amazon gift cards. It is simply a search engine. You earn swagbucks for searching, something that you do all the time on the internet. It takes 45 SB (swagbucks) to earn a $5 Amazon gift card. You can be awarded 1 to 5 SB on random searches. You can add the Swagbucks plug-in to your pull down of search engines on your browser or add it as a toolbar to your browser.

I usually start out using the SB search engine in the morning. Within a couple of searches, I win a SB award of 1 to 5 SB. I'll switch back to my normal search engine until evening. In the evening, I'll switch back to the SB engine. Then I have a chance of earning another award. That's what works best for me. In addition, there are SB codes given out almost every day. You can use a Swagbucks widget to find out if there are available codes out there. It does not take long at all to have enough for a $5 Amazon gift card. I receive no spam from Swagbucks.

Please feel free to ask if you have any questions. This one is too easy to pass up.

No comments: