Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Great rewards with MyPoints

MyPoints is one of my favorite sites for earning a huge variety of gift cards. Surveys are only a small part of what you can do with this site. First you will want to decide whether you want their emails coming to your regular email account or whether you would like to setup a separate email just for them. I would say that I get 3-4 emails a day from them. You will get MyPoints Bonus Mail which you open and click on the link and get 5 points for reading the mail. You get additional points if you sign up for whatever the link is advertising, but I never do that. You will also get Mypoints Survey Mail, just normal marketing surveys. Even if you don't qualify you get 10 points.

There are tons of other things you can do to get points. You can print coupons and earn points when you use them. You can shop through them like Ebates, but earn points instead of cash. You can search through them and also earn points.

MyPoints has a huge selection of gift cards to choose from as rewards. I have been a member of this site since 2003 and have never had a single problem with them. You can contact me here and I can send you a MyPoints Invite. Just send me your first name, last initial, and email address. Contact me

No comments: