Monday, May 3, 2010

April Survey Earnings - Amazon Gift Cards!

April was a busy month for me, so I did not keep up with my surveys as much as usual. I did do very well still with Amazon gift cards and will definitely have Christmas presents covered this year! Here's a summary of the entire month with links to sign up. Total survey earnings for the month $127.10. Given that I missed a lot of days of completing surveys, I'm happy with this total.

Swagbucks - $25 Amazon Gift Code. I consistently get at least this much a month with Swagbucks. This take no time at all, just normal searching on the web like you always do. See my archives for more information on this one.

Opinion Outpost $5 Amazon Gift Code. One of my favorite suvey sites!

Clear Voice Surveys $10 Amazon Gift Code. This survey site paid immediately in April. I currently have enough to redeem again, but it says the are out of the Amazon gift codes right now. I would hold off on completing suveys here. I'll update when they are available again.

Valued Opinions
$20 Amazon Gift Code. This is my first time cashing out with this company. I highly recommend it. The Amazon code was issued immediately.

E-rewards
$27 - 3 Free Game Rentals at Blockbuster. A treat for the kids! You can't sign up for this one directly, but usually get an invitation when signing up for sponsors like Borders Rewards and Blockbuster.

LightspeedPane
l - $5 Amazon Code, $5 Paypal. This is a tried and true survey site for me. I alternate between Amazon codes and Paypal payment. There are many other reward methods.

MyPoints
- $10 Regal Cinemas Gift Card. Great rewards selection here.

Testspin $10 Amazon Gift Code

HCD Surveys - $10.10 Check. This survey site has the quickest surveys to complete on really fun topics. You review things like Super Bowl commercials, politician's statements, Tiger Woods statement on infidelity, and vote for your American Idol favorites.

No comments: