Friday, June 4, 2010

May Survey Earnings

I'm finally getting around to updating my May Survey Earnings. It's been a busy month with my daughter's birthday, dance recitals and auditions and a house guest. I definitely didn't get to complete as many surveys as I would like, but my earnings still show that you can get a decent amount with little effort. I'm hoping to have more time in June. Please check back often as I hope to do more updates during the week. I have a few new sites that I am working with that I need to review. The grand total for the month was $120.45.

Here's the breakdown:

Swagbucks - $25 Amazon Gift Code. Swagbucks has become a very reliable source of Amazon gift codes. I am able to redeem the $25 Amazon gift codes at the beginning of each month -- just from using Swagbucks as my search engine! In May, I was able to combine these gift codes with recent Amazon video game promotional credits to obtain 3 completely free Wii games for my son's upcoming summer birthday.

Opinion Outpost $17.30 Amazon Gift Codes. Opinion Outpost is another big source of Amazon gift codes for me. The best part about this site is that the codes are issued immediately upon redemption. I get paid multiple times each month from this site.

SurveySpot
$10 Paypal. After a long hiatus, I'm back to participating with this site. I was very impressed that the Paypal payment was immediate. They send tons of surveys. I only complete those that offer points, not just sweepstakes entries.

MySurvey $10 Paypal. This was the first survey site I ever joined. I was very happy to see that they have added additonal payment options.

Global Opinion Panels (Synovate) $10 Check. These surveys are typically very easy to qualify for and you get points even if you don't qualify.

Lightspeed Panel $5 Paypal. This is another very reliable survey site. I alternate between Paypal and Amazon code payments.

Pinecone Research $6 Paypal. If you ever see an advertisement to apply to this site, do it. They pay quickly via Paypal and I have received many products to test.

DollarSurveys
$3 Paypal. This is a new site that I've tried. It sends surveys daily and pays $1 for each that you qualify. Sometimes they are typical surveys from other paid sites and sometimes it is as simple as signing up for a newsletter. Make sure that you sign up with your Paypal email address as payments are sent directly there.

Clear Voice Surveys
$20 Amazon codes. This is my second month participating with Clear Voice. Their surveys are easy and abundant. There have been time when I attempt to Redeem and it says that there are no Amazon codes available right now. I just try another day and it goes through. When the codes are available, they are issued immediately upon redemption.

Opinion Square
$11.15 Regal Movie Ticket. I neglected this site for a long time, but now I use it, along with MyPoints, as a consistent source of Regal Cinema gift cards and free tickets. There are many other prizes.

Surveys.com
. $3 Paypal. I do not see many surveys from this site, but they do pay for each individual survey directly to Paypal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Taking online surveys is not a bad idea for making money online. I think I should also go for that. Already, I am earning money rather saving money online by shopping through cash back portals like Bing, AAfter Search, Ebates and FatWallet. I suppose money saved is money earned. What do you say?