Thursday, June 17, 2010

Palm Research Surveys Pays

I just received my first payment from Palm Research.  This is my newest survey site to review.  It's easy to qualify for payment.  They send you two links to surveys each day.  Every survey pays $1 if you qualify and complete it.  Once you reach $10 or more in your account, you will automatically receive the money in Paypal 45 days after the end of that month.  Yes,  that takes a while but it's okay just let the money build up and you'll be receiving a payment each month.  Make sure that when you sign up you use your Paypal email address as that is where the payment goes.  Have fun!!!

1 comment:

Naseer Ahmad said...

I am so happy for this offer I have decided to follow these given link for my online job.

Plastic Cards
Scratch Card Printing